Rant on Wheels

Thursday, March 09, 2006

New addition to the stable and look ma, no staples!

Apparently a girl can't just have her sport, oh no, Nicole has to get in on the action ;-) Meet "_____" Nicole's new carbon fiber best friend - she even had nerve to ask what the weather was going to be this weekend so that she can go riding - sheesh, what a way to rub it in! But I secretly could not be happier - cool for her - If I can't ride, at least someone from this house can!





Look ma, they are all out - pretty scar, huh?

over an out for tonight, I'm going to try something new, sleeping at night - it would be a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Hope Nicole got that sweet bike out for a ride today!

How goes the recovery?

March 11, 2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home