Cycling in Italy anyone??
Last night I went out and simply buried myself in the workout coach prescribed. The road I train on is undulating and for me (just call me zippy) it's hard to moderate my effort - I'm either blowing myself into the next county or I'm slogging along attempting to recover from said 'blow'.
Last nights ride was all about pacing, go hard, but pace myself so that I'm not hitting 540W up hill and coasting along like a meandering dead leaf on the downhill....So it went better than I had imagined and realizing just how out of shape I am made me start to think about cycling in other areas of the world.....
http://www.bikeitaly.com/
I've not seen Liza in about 20 years, she was my college room-mate and I decided to to look her up since I still see her dad occasionally. She's been living the life I wanted to live since moving to Italy soon after college - running a bike tour company - in ITALY! Now that's what I call using your education wisely!
So check it out - I'm thinking I may just have to visit her this Fall....
Ciao!

1 Comments:
That would be a sweet trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home