Rant on Wheels

Friday, March 10, 2006

From bad to good in 24 hours

Go figure. . . yesterday I was sure that I'd ripped out something important in my back by trying to put on my !#@%^&!!! sock. Who would have ever thought that putting on a sock would be so stinking hard? So today, after taking a needed shower for a severe case of 'bed-head'. My teammate LJ came over and graciously put my socks on so we could go for the daily walk. I was a bit more than a little apprehensive after yesterday, but seems that by asking for a little help to put on your socks, the back does not feel like someone has put a white-hot poker through your back.

But becuase I'm wearing the LSO/thigh cuff, no white -hot poker was able to get to me today - life is better and I'm pretty sure that I'll either be getting assistance or using my 'super-duper-grabber-do' to put on my socks for the next two months. I don't relish going through that crap ever again, all the oxicodone in the world didn't touch it, so it's the 'grabber-do' from now on....

onto other things . . . like some more sleep -seems there just isn't enough of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home