Rant on Wheels

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Motor pacing with Dave from BMC



I'm really liking Cali now...

We are out riding on some deserted road when we see this guy in full-on BMC kit and I'm thinking what a freaking poser - then I see how close he is riding to the motorcycle....then I see he is on the PRO BMC bike - and either this dude has got a big ol stash of money - or he's a pro...

It was non-other than David Galvin 1st year Pro for BMC . . . and he couldn't have been nicer. He broke his chain while motorpacing and while he was fixing it he talked with us. He was a great guy and it was fun to just hang out for a few with him. I'm a total grouppie now!


In other news - I got actual, honest to goodness tan lines today - I tried to take a photo but the brightness of my thighs made the photos turn white, see:




So I took a photo of this instead:


happy trails!

1 Comments:

Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Most Excellent. You're having quite a nice trip! How was the La Honda uphill TT?

March 22, 2007 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home