Of Riding and the Rockies
So I ask my friends "hey want to do this great ride?" they say "sure" and then we all proceed to sign up for the Ride the Rockies. Now mind you I asked THEM.
Forward to this morning:
two e-mails by 8:30 saying they got an e-mail saying they are in!!! This is great. so I call my other friend I invited in California - she's in too!
so why do I not have an e-mail? Why has my cc not been charged? hummmm
hummm.
I have had three full weeks at the new house - which meant I trained every day I had a prescribed workout - and I did ALL of them.....hummm
So, I think what this is telling me is that I'm going to have to redouble my efforts so that I can ride infront of the pack and they can all draft behind me......
Are you getting this, Joe?
did you get in Joe?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home