Rant on Wheels

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Enthusiasm - gone

Feeling like a dead horse in a snow storm today - I have lost any enthusiasm for training and it feels like day 100 in the Antarctic! If you've ever read any accounts of 'wintering-over' in Antarctica - this surely must rival that.....

At least it's sunny - and quite pretty outside I might add - but that's just not enough - I need warmth - maybe a sauna would be a good thing but more than that - I need to be outside damn-it. I was leaving the house this morning and scraping off the car (for the millionth day in a row) when I stopped because I couldn't breath through my nose - cuz it was 2 degrees this lovely morning and my nose froze! This is not good for the human body. This is not right. It was so cold that on the way into work this morning I had to swerve several times not to hit people walking in the freaking ROAD! I'm sure that it's because their brains have frozen and they are now delusional and walking in the road - I'm talking busy 4 laners people!!! what the hell?!?!?!

Anyway - enough of my rant for today - that's why I've not been writing - too freaking cold to write!

stay warm out there - I'm going to claw my way up to the trainer tonight . . . I swear....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It will be over soon. Maybe:)

February 15, 2007 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home