Listening to.....and dreaming of.....
Loreena McKennitt is truly one of the most amazing artists of our time (yeah, that's said about a lot of people who have minimal talent) but this woman creates music no one else does. You can usually say, "think of a cross between Well, to paraphrase the previous edition of rantonwheels: get your arse moving then!! And now that I've just partaken in the annual food-orgy that is our holiday party here at work - I do believe I hear my trainer calling. over and out!
And then there are the dreams I've been having - where I inhabit another (very sleek) body and I'm racing my bike:
I know, I'm not supposed to be thinking about racing just yet, but now that I'm moving all my stuff out of the garage - do you blame me for lusting after my little 48cm bike? Isn't she beauuutiful?

1 Comments:
That is a nice bike. 48cm is itty bitty. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home