Rant on Wheels

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Snow and slick Roads

Snowed last night and left this lovely tree outside the building covered this morning. By the time I grabbed the camera most of it had melted, but it was still nice to see.

I let class out early last night because of the degrading conditions on the road and didn't want some student to get in an accident and blame me for not being able to take the final ;-) so after 2 hours, I let everyone go. I got home to find the dog jumping in snow piles and having herself just a fine little ol' time. Me, I was dreading shoveling in the morning - too bad I'm not a dog and just live for the moment, you know????

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I often look at my dogs lounging around and think - what a great life you have. Stress free and full of rest.

December 05, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home