Red Ranting
AND about that blood - you know - bury it - just bury it right now about Armstrong - he's dead. it's over. The man has retired lets just be done with him!
All this time and energy on a man who is retired - I'm no longer sure I care if the doped since he was 12 - he's retired - the man has a huge ego, he thrives on notoritety - so don't give it to him - you know???
And with the others - I say put an end to it - but don't splash it all over the headlines PRIOR to the investigation being done - I'm so sick and tired of reading that crap - it's just more of the same - call me when you've got hard evidence and stop sensationalizing it - doping is wrong, period -
Every year for the past 9 years they have waited till just before Le Tour to announce someone else has tested positive or someone has doped - sometimes I'm sick of cycling, sometimes I'm just sick of all the sensationalism that goes on around it. It's all about money in the end.
I suppose that's why I'll stay an amateur - for now at least!!
that would be my rant for the day......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home