Rant on Wheels

Friday, May 19, 2006

Last day of freedom

Its the last day of recovery before returning to work on Monday. I'm really excited about the return (strange and twisted, I know, but I've missed the folks at work and the work itself.

Doc says I can swim again, only the breast or back stroke, but I'll take it - at least it's better than looking at the walls all day. Life is much slower in this lane, and that's been good for reflection, but I've just about *(@&^$*@#!!!ing had it with the reflection and want to kick some serious butt again.

Kensington is tomorrow and one of the team's main rivals, Mackenzie Woodring is out of contention due to a crash - that just stinks. She's a great racer and always makes the riding competitive, so this is a real shame. Wishing her the best and a speedy recovery.

Off for now -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home