Rant on Wheels

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Frisky and oh my what happend to my house??

My friend Frisky, aka Dooley, aka K-Dawg (and I'm sure many others) had surgery on her clavical yesterday - big ol bummer - plates screws and a big ol wad of pain - she's looking like a linebacker right now because her shoulder is wrapped in about a million bandages - we think it's to stop her from moving, but I say good luck not much keeps Frisky down.

She's doing better today but it looks like her hopes of doing the UCI race in Montreal are over - it just stinks.

On an entirely different note - what the heck happen when I went to the store????

The plaster in my 100 year old house has been desintigrating and the fact there there is no insulation in the walls when oil prices are screaming through the roof made me realize that now was the time to hire someone to take down the walls, insulate and put them back together again - I'm sure this is going to be a summer-long project with people coming and going - but well worth it when winter comes next year. but right now, I'm a little worried......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home