Rant on Wheels

Sunday, April 02, 2006

And the Season BEGINS!!!!


There are days when you don't notice the pain because you are so happy to be out and with your team - today was that day.
It was all about the Spring Training Series and being with my team.
Here's Dawn laying down the law in the "b" race.


Rocket and her lovely pie plate made an appearance as well.




And on other team news I'm wondering what's up with Frisky and Emily (our collegiate grrrls) here's hoping we can find out on www.dooley-onthebike.blogspot.com - they raced at Purdue this weekend so we'll just have to wait and see.

As for the healing power of cycling....well, I'm feeling better than I have in a long while. I miss riding and racing, but I was suprised how the endorphines rubbed off on me today - it was a good day, no, make that a great day! The team did well and the evening will come a little later today - a good thing!

ciao for now -

1 Comments:

Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Great reporting. LJ and I are off playing in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Today felt a bit like a race of its own. 2k hill repeats. Ahhh. LJ was laying smack down...watch out.

April 03, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home