Rant on Wheels

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Look Out I can drive!!!

two, two, two posts in one!
Had lunch with Wendy (another SpeedyChix girl) yesterday at Cafe Zola and got my favoite of all meals, the Spinach Florintine crepe. Ah, I feel the red blood cells forming now! It was great to see her and as usual she was all smiles and told me she was working, but I have a hard time believing she's working that hard laughing as much as she does.....

I got the go-ahead Monday from the doc to drive, so I used yesterday's sunny afternoon to drive around the block. I know it must seem like a walk in the park to you all, but getting into and out of a car with the bullet-proof body-jacket on is a sight in and of itself . I kept the car off the sidewalks and managed to keep small children and animals safe from harm so all in all I felt major progress was made.

Dash has been wanting adventure as much as I have so needed to break out a bit. Problem is I have about a 30-40 minute window of opportunity, after that I'm pretty much like an abused wet paper towel.

Speaking of which . . . I used up all my available energy yesterday and flopped into bed at 8:30pm last night and didn't get out until 1pm today. I must be building some big-time red blood cells, because I'm just toast.

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home