Smiling Barn
About a week ago I was visiting the only human being I know that gets up as early as I do, Barbara BA Wilson (the BA stands for 'Bad-Ass'). Anyway, I went over to her house at 7am - only to find she was already gone - so I headed out to the farm thinking she was feeding the horses and chickens - along the way I found this great old barn: 
The weird thing about this barn is that as you drive by, you sort of look straight through the barn and see the sky - it was kind of weird to see this barn up on a hill, with nothing inside, just sky. Anyway, it was an incredibly crisp spring morning and this barn was sort of smiling with it's two sky-blue window eyes - so I snuck up onto the hill and snapped away at the smiling barn.

1 Comments:
So...how early DO you get up. My alarm goes off at 4:20. Nice to know there's another cool member of the early bird brigade!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home