Who's building the ARK?????
What the heck, it's been raining for 4 days and it's set to rain for 10 more days - straight - as in without pause, like no sun, like wet and humid, muddy, sloppy and furthermore this means that my last week of being off, when I FINALLY am feeling like a human being again (AND I'm getting my thigh extension off on wednesday, even if I have to do it myself) - which means the first time in 13 WEEKS I will be able to walk without looking like duck waddling down the road - AND IT'S RAINING - what the heck???
It was beautiful a few weeks ago, when I had the codine reaction and had to stay in bed. It was glorious when the pain in my butt kept me from sitting outside . . . but now - it's raining, and I'm getting that dang brace off - go figure......
Well, it's been a long time since I've written, and lots has happened - the house is looking less like a bomb-shelter:
and more like a home:
The time I spend upright is definitely more than the dog spends upright:
And on the racing front . . . the team is getting ready for the UCI race in Montreal at the end of this month and spirits are high. If we can keep everyone healthy - that would be great.
So that's the news from Lake Ann Arbor, er, I mean Island of Ann Arbor. sheesh, what did we do to deserve this monsoon?
Ciao -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home