Rant on Wheels

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ok, so its been 4 freaking months folks

And I'm getting a little frisky - ok a lot frisky. I'm watching the days melt away and I sit on my ever-widening ass doing . . . nothing. Ok, so I went for a lovely little doggy hike the other day adn actually for the first time in 4 months worked up a sweat - do you think that maybe it was becuase it was 90 degrees with 97% humidity and I'm wearing a thermos around my torso as a freaking fashion statement.

Ok, I've had it with this crap folks - so much so that I actually called my doctor and got my appt moved up - the thought of 6 more weeks of this crap was about to send me over the edge of the huron river - but that won't work, because i'd likely be able to walk across that poor polluted thing. Oh well.

But never fear - life is bright - 4 more weeks adn I'm breaking out of that hot plastic brace and on my bike - I'm not sure I even care what the hell the doc says anymore - if it's not set with 4.5 cm long screws and titanium rods adn a mess of bone growth that makes jabba the hut look svelt - well ain't nothing gonna hold that spine in place folks.

ciao for tonight -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home