Rant on Wheels

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Team SalonXL is Rocking Montreal with the big girls

Can I just say I love my team!!! The girls are up north (Montreal) to race with the big girls in the Tour du Montreal - and Julie is freaking 54th out of like 85 or 90 riders - and these are mostly freaking PRO women - as in T-Mobile, Team Lipton, Webcor etc etc etc - Holy flying pedals bat-girl - look out for SalonXL SpeedyChix - we're coming to a town near you and gonna take over some races!!

Unfortunately since I'm here in MI and not up there, not a fancy photo in sight - but the team is learning a lot and having a blast - I'm so stinking proud of them - this is just fantastic.

check out cyclingnews.com under "races" and look up the results - cheer for the hometown team - the fact that this is just a little team from Ann Arbor Michigan and we are racing with the big mighty teams with big huge money - and don't even have a water bottle carrier - damn - this is exciting -

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home