What I'm Eating & watching....
Normally I'm not a big fan of pushing stuff, but today I feel like it - so there!
This stuff is good, and after the complete binge-o-rama that is called Thanksgiving in America - it's time for a little conservative eating! This stuff is fast & easy (pop it in the micro) and in 2.5 minutes you have lunch. It's the same calories as some of the Energy bars out there and dang it's brown rice and edamame folks!
Now for a movie for you all to see: The Queen starring Helen Mirren - Oh my, this woman is simply amazing in this role - she is stunning and in ways that we mere mortals will never know how, she has put a breath-takingly human touch on a person that has seemed quite untouchable. A grandmother's sadness of the death of her grandson's mother. How does one act in an era that has passed her by? It's a slow, but truly great film - I was impressed.

2 Comments:
Bon Appétite? Siskel and Eibert?
Branching out!
Hope about some of those home reno projects? You did a fine job on the house btw!
Let's see the TT bike of yours!
Oh btw, I cleaned/sorted rather than getting in the workout. But super glad to hear what you knocked out! Early riser you are and making me feel like a slacker.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home