Rant on Wheels

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ladies & Gentleman, I've been sprung!

After a total of 141 days, or 39% of an entire YEAR, I have been sprung from the brace of Hell (sort of sounds like Rodin's "Gaits of Hell" - not sure there is much difference). I'm not sure I can compare this to getting out of jail, but it sure feels good to be done with that darn thing.

Now what to do with it??? Best idea sent to me gets a prize - and not just your chinzy-stupid-5-cent-stuffed-animal-carnaval prize - but a really good prize.

As for life these days - its gets better - sun is shinning, birds are singing at the top of their little bird lungs at 4:48am and Ella the wonder-dog continues to believe she can single-handedly quiet them with her barking. Another beautiful day in Ann Arbor!

See you all on the bike in three weeks - YEEEEHAW!

2 Comments:

Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Whooooo Hoooooo! Congratulations and what a way to stay with it for all this time.

You need to keep that super hero brace around to put your bike jerseys over as they dry.

SO Cool!

July 06, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger SpeedyChix said...

Hey, what's with the no news here????
How's the riding going?

Going to have to send out the Blogger enforcers.

August 03, 2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home