Coffee = good, Mightygoodcoffee = YUMMY!!
Drinking some 'home-brew' today and can I just say: this stuff - rocks!!!!
Being a bit of a cranky-coffee snob - Friends gave me a half pound of this stuff for a little holiday gathering last night - I put it in the grinder this morning - and it's some seriously smelly (in a good way) stuff - oh, my it was just amazing.
So go to: http://mightygoodcoffee.com order yourself some coffee - it's great, it's reasonably priced (not like that over-priced, but arguably good, Zingerman's coffee) - this stuff is damn fine coffee - wihtout that 'stuck-on-yourself' price tag.
Sweet coffee and now that I'm all charged up and it's a gor-geous day here in mid-michigan - I'm going RIDING!

2 Comments:
Lucky you. It is raining here in TX.
No blogging in days???? Okay so I blog in bursts.
Well, must say today's weather was MUCH nicer to bike in than yesterday's temps and wind. Hurt just as much but was nice to be outside again. You'd have had fun with us, three deer, fresh apple pie...
Being in the basement just feels like it could get old real fast this year.
Coffee: RudyBaggs.com
Just down the street from the Thai place you liked so well. The Harrar is awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home