Rant on Wheels

Friday, December 22, 2006

Seems a soggy Christmas this year

Just because I have a certain affinity towards the heat-miser -doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a fan of a green Christmas - especially here in the Mitten State. click on this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STNUfthedXM

It's soggy and nasty outside today and this morning at 5:45am I looked out the window to see that it was already 47 degrees - so I plunked down on the trainer in the basement and opened the window fully to get some fresh air down there while I road up stage 17 with the man Floyd - seems I'm watching that route way more than I should, but that was truly an epic day in cycling. As for my epic trainer ride - not bad - 2x10 tempos and I actually got to ride in the top 30% of my tempo watts - what a difference a day makes!

I'm still holding out for a white Christmas. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think 47 was warmer than it was in TX this morning. Maybe you can get out of the basement and hit the road or trail over the weekend.

Merry Christmas :)

December 22, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home