Rant on Wheels

Monday, May 07, 2007

Of fences and manual labor

This is the lovely retaining wall the boys built.... And this is the lovely fence we built:


- complete with door and little caps on the top of the posts:
And of course let's not forget the lovely window well and the tons of dirt that we re-graded to go away from the house, rather than toward the house.....
Yes, this is the new home-owners weekend - up at 6:30; off to Lowes (I'm now on a first name basis with the guys in the building department...) and then proceed to work on the house till 8pm at night -

I liked last weekend better - 5 hours of riding - this weekend ZERO - not good.

So today I commuted to work and had that chilly-early-morning-frozen-finger-thing happen this morning where my fingers burned like Holy-hell in the shower while trying to thaw out - apparently I still need gloves here at 6:50am while riding to work.

Tonight - a long ride out to Waterloo - should be good - sunny and 74 - oh yeah - life is good!

RTR here I come!

sorry no fun riding photos - but maybe tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home