of good news and bad....
Good news is that I'm starting to train again . . . for real. It's been far too long a summer and oh too little time on the bike - so now it's time to push things into gear and get moving forward.
So this week I did the core workout (ouch) and I did the tempo workout (not too much ouch) and I did a 2 hour ouch-fest with Laura and Anne (kinda ouchie) and then the rest day (ahhhhhhh). So it's been a good week and I'm looking forward to my ride with Scott tomorrow - up in the rolling area of Kensington - so that should be fun [read ouch ouch OUCH! - but in a good way ;-)]
On the down side - a friend called to tell me some of the most feared words in the English language a woman can hear: "they discovered a lump in my breast". I hold onto the idea that if they discover it early, then things look a whole lot better - [NOTE TO SELF: Schedule a breast smasher exam]. It was a mortality check, especially after Rob's heart attack http://www.bikeblot.blogspot.com/
So it's been a weird week with lots of stuff thrown in - and I'm ready to ride hard tomorrow - read: I'm ready to put down some 'anger-gy'.

1 Comments:
Good to hear you are training again. What kind of racing will you do in 2008?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home