Dreaming of the 2007 Ride the Rockies
The last time I went was 2003 when Jeanie here, who dragged my sagging butt up Freemont Pass. This is about all I saw of her that day -

I've been doing a lot of thinking about cycling/racing and what the next year will hold and just how far I can push. I've got a few goals in mind - and pending how nice the route is this year - RTR is definitely on the planner.
Training has been dead-ass boring as the trainer sits downstairs in the dungeon and with the fading light - it's just so hard to get motivated to go down there and do a good 90 - 120 minute ride - so I put up this photo of Jeanie and try to motivate myself!
And since I'm feeling full of photos today: I was riding along the Alexander Valley in California two years ago with my friends Beth and Jennifer (doing far too much wine tasting) and honest to God, came around the corner to this:
Its a HUGE ginormous bit of sculpture which each goat stands about 7-8 feet high - I'm not sure if it was the amount of wine we had drunk that day, but this just about made me fall off my bike - cracked me up completely!
Well that's all for today - I'm off to work -

2 Comments:
Trainers or stationary bikes are so boring. I wonder if one of those computer programs that work with your trainer and display are route and adjust tensions are any better. For $600, I am afraid I will never know.
Alicia, Great inspiration there. TBD if I can get away for the trek. Would be fun!
For now I'm looking forward to a slight warming trend for the weekend, maybe a bit above freezing? I'm going OUTSIDE!
Good luck on the great tree hunt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home