Rant on Wheels

Monday, October 15, 2007

Winter is HERE and the riding is chilly!





Ok so the calendar reads October, but there was frost on the ground yesterday morning AND I had my deep dark winter vest (lined with fuzzy fleece) on yesterday with my man about town, Mr. Williams:
Notice the full finger glovage, as well as the tights - yes, Virginia it does get mighty cold in Michigan.....



And scary in Michigan - Ok, someone has too much money and way too much time - this thing is about 24 feet tall and scared the pajeezers outta me when we went zipping by - but dang - pretty cool huh?

And speaking of cold, and cool......now I have one - damn! So off to the store to get my dose of :

So I was chilled yesterday and thought I'd get in a warm workout this morning by getting up extra early to get in a trainer workout before work - popped in a Tour DVD and rode with the big boys....

Question: Why don't they have DVD's of women's races?

over and out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home