I lOVE my job!!!
I'm headed to DC tomorrow morning to see this in action - this is what the future is all about.
One of the horrific things to come from war is people being maimed and losing limbs. But for everything bad - there is something to be optimistic about and this is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRuizeW-3Hc
there is also the I-Limb which is pretty cool too - but this seems to be more human like in it's appearance.
Anyway, just thought I would share with you all......
no cycling tomorrow - it's on the plane at 6am and back to MI by 4pm to teach - how do I have this much fun?????
over and out!

2 Comments:
That's cool. I would use mine to crush people's heads.
THAT is so cool! Watched a couple other vids while I was there. Wow!
Hope you got out to ride today!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home